We're all a bit crazy. I'm no different, but I'm crazy with a side of weird and some nerd for dessert.
actually, i just want power, a few more v-necks and to eat as many breadsticks as i want without gaining a pound
repeat after me:
- virginity is a social construct
- you don’t lose your virginity
- there’s nothing valuable or precious about virginity, it’s an imaginary concept
- virginity is inherently heterocentric
- your worth is not defined by whether or not you’ve had a dick inside you
- what you define as sex is up to you, you get to decide how many people you’ve had sex with
- the end
Feminism did not invent an irrational fear that all men are violent; the high number of men who are violent rapists and commit violence against women are responsible for fostering this very realistic fear. This is called a class analysis.
I don’t think I’ll ever get married & feel that joy on that day of actually getting married & that makes me sad